Gray 2014 Toyota Sienna 7 Passenger 7 Passenger AWD 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive 3.5L V6 SMPI DOHC
* Smooth and powerful V6 engine; available all-wheel drive; seven- or eight-passenger seating. Source: Edmunds
* Families always have somewhere to go, and the 2014 Toyota Sienna can help you keep up. It is a stylish choice for taking people, gear, or both to wherever your day demands. Designed as much for parents as it is for the kids, it has a forward-leaning, athletic stance, with aerodynamic and attractive body sculpting. It handles more like a performance car and less like the people movers you might be used to. Available in five models: L, LE, SE, XLE and Limited, all share a 3.5-Liter, 266 Horsepower V6 engine paired with a 6-speed automatic Transmission. All models come standard with Front-wheel drive, but All-Wheel Drive is an available option on the LE, XLE and Limited trims. The FWD gets an EPA estimated 18 MPG City and 25 MPG Highway, and the AWD gets 16 MPG City and 23 MPG Highway. Depending on Trim, the Sienna can hold 7-8 people as a two-wheel drive, and 7 if you get all-wheel drive. Based on seating configurations and how many people are in the vehicle, cargo room in the Sienna varies from over 39 cubic feet up to 150 cubic feet. The base L Trim comes generously appointed with items like Dual Sliding Side Doors, a 60/40 Split and Stow 3rd Row seat, adjustable front seats, Three-zone air conditioning, plus convenience essentials like Power Windows and Door Locks, and Cruise control. Based on which you select, the higher trims can offer possibilities like a Sport mesh front grille, Power lift gate, and Perforated leather-trimmed seats. Plus, the optional Display Navigation with Entune App Suite is available. It includes a 6.1-inch touch-screen with integrated backup camera display, an AM FM CD radio with 6-speakers, HD Radio, auxiliary audio jack, hands-free phone capability, and music streaming via Bluetooth. Also, available are apps like Bing, OpenTable, Pandora, and real-time info like traffic, weather, and fuel prices. Another great option is the incredible Dual-View Entertainment Center with 16.4-in. display. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
* 2014 KBB.com 12 Best Family Cars * 2014 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
CHECK OUT OUR GOOGLE REVIEWS!! CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE IS OUR #1 GOAL.....Come see why so many people drive to ROCK HILL! To MAKE THEIR PURCHASE.
* JD Power Vehicle Dependability Study * 2016 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards * 2016 KBB.com 16 Best Family Cars * 2016 KBB.com Best Buy Awards Finalist Reviews:
* Available eight-passenger seating; comfortable and far-sliding second-row seating; high-quality interior; user-friendly controls; available all-wheel drive. Source: Edmunds
2016 Sienna Toyota 6-Speed Automatic Electronic with Overdrive
*Vehicle must be returned within 5 days in the same condition as purchased, both mechanically and cosmetically. Must be returned within 200 miles from purchase mileage. **Power train components only, motor, transmission, and internal lubricated parts. Vehicles 10 years or older or with 100,000 miles or more are exluded. ***Must be 2012 or newer model. Tier 1 credit. 90%LTV.