2020 Grand Cherokee Safety Features
The upgraded version of the Grand Cherokee came into the automobile market earlier on in 2020. With this upgrade, there have been a host of extra features included in the Cherokee that we’ve never seen before.
The biggest addition in terms of its capabilities would be the large number of safety-oriented innovations that the manufacturer incorporated in the 2020 iteration of the Cherokee. Here is a detailed look at these brand-new safety features:
- Confident Crash Protection – One of the newest in-house safety features of Jeep, this software protects all passengers of the car from a sudden accident. The body of the Cherokee is reinforced with a highly durable steel frame, specially engineered to absorb the largest part of an impact.
- Blind Sport Monitoring – It helps you keep track of any vehicle passing through any of your blind spots. Mainly offers assistance in situations such as parking or changing lanes.
- Rear Cross Path Detection – Maintains a lookout on any other car crossing your rear when you are backing out of a parking spot.
- ParkSense Rear Assist with Stop – This feature has four sensors located on the rear of your Cherokee, which helps detect if you are getting too close to an obstacle. If it senses a threat, the software displays an immediate warning sign on your dashboard.
- Parallel and Perpendicular Assist with Full Stop – The feature automatically detects an open parking space and steers your vehicle towards an appropriate parking position. It also extends reliable aid by controlling the brake and accelerator.
- Full-Speed Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking – This feature detects if your car is approaching another vehicle at a dangerously high speed. An alert sign is displayed on the dashboard, along with a warning chime to grab the driver’s attention.
- Electronic Stability Control – Uses a group of sensors to warn the driver when he/she is leaving the recommended path of movement, over-steering, or under-steering.
Are you interested in purchasing the 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee? Get in touch with JT’s CJDR to gain more insights about the all-new Cherokee. You can also schedule a test drive with us.